Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year, Everyone!

That is, if you are still reading! As you can tell, I've taken a break from writing and updating my blog, thus probably loosing the majority of my readership (except my sisters and boyfriend I hope! Thanks guys!) but I've still been cooking and enjoying food just as much as ever.

Recently, I moved into a new apartment. And with a new place at the beginning of a new year, I am now settled in and ready to continue my writing and I hope you decide to read along. This year, some of the topics you will be reading about include me mastering the art of making pies, keeping up with what is fresh at the West Seattle farmer's market, learning about small businesses, sharing recipes, finding ways to save money when it comes to food, growing an herb garden, exploring more locations for my cafe idea, and in the process, sharing in the happenings of my life. I hope you decide to follow along with me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment