Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Pendants

I think Valentine's Day is one of those holidays where everything should be kept really simple. There are plenty of ways to show someone you love them without spending a lot or feeling like you have to. My boyfriend gave me a scrabble letter pendant necklace last fall and I absolutely love it. I found a tutorial on how to make them so I thought I'd share it with all of you. It looks really easy and the end result is super cute. All you need are a few art supplies, old scrabble pieces, and a necklace chain made of whatever you want (metal, ribbon, etc). So, if you feel up to giving your friends and loved ones a special Valentine's Day gift that you've made yourself give it a try. I think I will! These necklaces could really be great gifts any time of year including on birthdays or Mothers Day, so don't' forget to bookmark the instructions!. As soon as I make one, I'll post a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment